Of great importance among professionals and academics in the field of Ecotoxicology, the ECOTOX Exhibitor Hall aims to be the main meeting point for participants and the ideal forum for discussing environmental solutions, stimulating the exchange and sharing of experiences and ideas coming from public and private initiatives, and promoting actions by non-governmental organizations and companies aiming at reducing ecotoxicity in the environment.
The ECOTOX Exhibitor Hall is an open space for the presentation, promotion and marketing of new products, services and technologies targeting a diverse audience interested in the business world that involves its work and way of life.
With direct contact with the exhibitors, all participants from students to managers will be able to get to know what’s new and the trends in technologies of products and services related to the ecotoxicological field, besides the opportunity of purchasing laboratory equipment and supplies and bibliographic material.
Who should exhibit
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology and Ecotoxicology, risk assessment, chemistry and environmental engineering
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment suppliers: aquatic, soil and air compartments
- Automation technology suppliers with application in Ecotoxicology
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies and services suppliers
- Software: expert systems, databases and statistics
- Publishers: books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
Please contact the ECOTOX-2021 Secretary for information on exhibition fees and further details
Mrs. Thammy Barreto (T&M Eventos) Mobile: +55 47 99946-7923
email@example.com or www.ecotox2021.